2147C Fletcher Ave Indianapolis, IN, 46203
317-636-0552 (Phone)
317-636-0751 (Fax)
CONTACT US

Send us a Message




  1. EARLY BUY

    image
  2. EARLY BUY ABOUT

    Early Buy Program

    Purchase any of our Stock Distributed Products with only a 20% payment paid within 90-day terms. Then wait as late as October 15th to pay the remaining 80% balance--all without finance charges.

    Let Us Help You Decide What Products to Offer

    • A $500 minimum order is required.
    • If you order $4,000 or more of National’s non-custom Manufactured Goods, you get an Additional 5% Off our already competitive prices!
    • All Qualifying Orders get Free Freight. (Ask about Free Freight details.)
    • Note: a credit application is required and credit must be current and in good standing.


    Click HERE for more information.
  3. PREMIER DAMPER CAP

    image
  4. PREMIER DAMPER CAP ABOUT

    15% Off of our Premier Damper Cap

    • Keeps out cold air during the winter and hot air during the summer
    • 15% Larger than Conventional Damper Caps - provides extra protection from rain and snow
    • Removable Cap - makes cleaning, inspection, and maintenance easier
    • Fits Most Flues - sizes range from 9 x 9 through 18 x 18 inches
    • Powdered Coated Finishes Available
    • Easy to Install
    • No-Worry, Lifetime Warranty


National Chimney

National Chimney is a leading manufacturer of chimney liners, liner kits, caps, chase covers, and a full line of chimney supplies. Our complete inventory includes products made in the U.S. with the highest quality materials backed by outstanding warranties.

Our seven manufacturing and distribution locations and a fleet of delivery trucks to ensure our customers’ needs are met in the most cost-effective and efficient way possible. National Chimney continues to lead the industry in top quality service―whether it’s technical support or manufacturing a custom component for a difficult situation.